Soya chunks - 2 cups
Onion – 1 (chopped)
Ginger- garlic paste -1 tsp
Green Chilli - 1(chopped)
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Mustard – 1tsp
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp.
Oil – 2 tbs
Salt to taste
Cilantro to garnish
- Microwave the soya chunks with 2 cups of water and 1tsp salt for 2 minutes. Wash it in cold water and squeeze it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add onion, green chilli and fry till transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for a minute
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and mix.
- Add the soya chunks and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
If you like this post, please follow my blog or subscribe to my blog by email / RSS . Please feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear from you.