Beans: 2 cups (finely chopped)
Shredded coconut: ½ cup
Sambar powder: ½ tsp.
Mustard: 1 tsp.
Dried red chili: 2- 3
Urad dal: 1tsp.
Oil for tempering
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan; add mustard and wait until the seeds pop.
- Add urad dal, cumin and red chili and stir it for about a minute.
- Add the boiled beans, sambar powder and salt and sprinkle some water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook till the beans are done.
- Finally add the shredded coconut and stir for a minute.
- Serve with rice.