Plantains (Green banana)
Turmeric - ¼ tsp
Chilli powder – as needed
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbs
Curry leaves - 4-5 (Optional)
- Peel the skin and cut it into fine round pieces.
- Boil the plantain. Once it is half-done drain it and run under the cold water.
- Mix plantain, turmeric, chilli and salt in a bowl.
- Keep it aside for about 20- 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tbs of oil.
- Place the plantain and fry it for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes or until they turns crisp.
- Fry some curry leaves and add to it.
Linking to : Meatless Monday